Throughout the year the Friends group organise a variety of activities within the park to bring new visitors to the park and encouarge the local community to take advantage of their park and the facilities in it.
Some of the activities are funded as a result of successful funding applications, others are thanks to local businesses wanting to run activities in partnership with the Friends group and others are organised by Sefton Council. Previous activities within the park have included:
– Tag Rugby Sessions with Firwood Waterloo Rugby Club
– Tennis Taster Sessions with Waterloo Lawn Tennis Club
– Basketball Sessions with Hoops An All Sports
– Various Fitness Sessions (including Boxercise, Kids Fitness Sessions & Tai Chi)
– Ultimate Frisbee with Callum Spiers
If you have any suggestions of
other activities you would like to see in the park,
then why not let the Friends group know?